An award-wining brewer by trade, the brewing process will produce an ale that pairs beautifully with seafood as well as a light ‘session’ beer perfect for that relaxed festival vibe.
So get your creative juices and fishy puns flowing. Send the best name you’ve got to @lymingtonseafoodfestival Facebook and Instagram pages. Voting opens on Friday 17th June and closes on Monday 27th June at midnight.
The winner will receive a Monkey Brewhouse hoodie, 9 pint ‘festival ale’ mini keg and four tickets to Saturday nights festival session which is a sell out. Plus, some serious bragging rights around town!
Terms & Conditions
Promoter’s name and address
- The competition is run by Lighthouse Brand Marketing Ltd, (registered company number 09769860)
2. About the competition
- The competition is open only to UK residents aged 18 or over
- This cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Strictly one entry per person.
- Entry is via Lymington Seafood Festival social media. To enter you need to suggest a name for our new festival ale and follow Lymington Seafood Festival and The Monkey Brewhouse. The winner will be selected by the Head Brewer of The Monkey Brewhouse.
- If the same name is suggested more than once and it is selected as the winning entry the person who suggested it first will be the winner
- No purchase is necessary
- Employees of The Monkey House and Lighthouse Brand Marketing Ltd and their relatives may not enter this competition. This competition is for UK residents only and entrants must be over the age of 18. No third party or automated entries are permitted.
- The competition is open from Friday 17th June and closes at midnight on Monday 27th June at midnight.
- The prize is 4 tickets to Lymington Seafood Festival on Sat 16th July evening session to see the UK Queen Tribute act, A Monkey Brewhouse Mini Keg and a Monkey Brewhouse Hoodie.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
3. Selection and notification of the winner
A winner will be selected by The Monkey Brewhouse after the closing date stated and the winner will be contacted to arrange the details of this prize will be carried out via email.
The decision of the Promoter is final and no discussion will be entered into. By entering you also agree that your name may also be published on the official marketing platforms for both The Monkey Brewhouse and Lymington Seafood Festival to announce that you are the winner.
4. Data protection
Personal data provided by entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent when submitting their competition entry.
GOOD LUCK! We can’t wait to see all entries!