Lymington Seafood Festival are delighted to be sponsored this year by Coastal Garden Buildings.
A family-run business since 1979, Coastal Garden Buildings create amazing outdoor spaces – from perfect potting sheds to glorious garden rooms and everything in between. From their display site just outside Christchurch, Dorset, they design, plan, and install stunning garden buildings across Lymington and the New Forest, using a team of in-house team of fitters, some of whom have worked for the company for over 20 years.
One of the leading independent specialists of garden buildings on the South Coast, they use their 40 years of industry experience and commitment to personal service to provide a wide range of garden buildings, including garden rooms, summerhouses, greenhouses, gazebos and glass canopies, home offices, home gyms, log cabins, garages, car ports, garden sheds and storage. Many of their buildings can be customised, with thousands of combinations of size, style, and finish available.
Come and meet their team at the festival to sit back, relax and enjoy your own slice of outdoor living. To celebrate enter our competition to WIN….
4 tickets to LYMINGTON SEAFOOD FESTIVAL on Sat 16th July from 11am – 3.30pm
A luxury seafood picnic for 4 from The Forest Foodie to enjoy on the day, with a delicious selection of dressed crab, crevettes, smoked salmon, smoked mackerel pate and more, sourced from businesses and fishermen locally in The New Forest and Isle of Wight.
To enter, simply head to our social media channels and follow Coastal Garden Buildings AND Lymington Seafood Festival AND tag who you will bring with you to your #picnic under the post.
Terms and Conditions
- The Lymington Seafood Festival competition (the “Competition”) is open only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Employees of Lighthouse Marketing or Coastal Garden Buildings or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
- To enter the Competition the entrant must follow both Coastal Garden Buildings and Lymington Seafood Festival. And tag who you will bring with #picnic in the comments under the post.
- Maximum 5 entries per person.
- The competition is open from 12pm on Mon 4th April until 4pm Mon 18th April.
- Coastal Garden Buildings, will choose one winning entry at random from all the valid Competition entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize. 4 tickets to Lymington Seafood Festival on Sat 16th at 11.30am. A picnic hamper for 4 from The Forest Foodie. The prize must be taken on Sat 16th July. There is no cash alternative.
- Prize must be collected from the Coastal Garden Buildings stand at the Lymington Seafood Festival on Saturday 16th July. Proof of ID will be required. The winner must advise of any dietary requirements within 28 days of being notified they are the winner.
- Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.