Your Personal Information
Lighthouse Brand Marketing Ltd, organisers of the Lymington Seafood Festival are the so-called ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, as we make decisions on what information we hold and what we do with it. Our contacts details are as follows: [email protected]
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to ensure we manage information, and information security, in the best way, and in line with data privacy laws. The DPO can be reached using the above email address.
What we need
We collect basic personal data from you, including your name, address and email address, which does not include any special or sensitive types of information or location-based information.
Why we need it
We require this basic personal information in order to send news updates on the Lymington Seafood Festival. Your information will not be used in any way for anything related to Lighthouse Brand Marketing Ltd.
What we do with it
All the personal data we collect is processed by our staff in the UK. However, this information is located (hosted) on secure servers within the European Union.
How we protect it
We recognise your rights concerning this information and take every possible measure to respect these rights and protect your personal data.
How long we keep your data
We will retain your information for as long as the Lymington Seafood Festival continues. Or, until you decide to unsubscribe.
What we would also like to do with your data
We would like to use your name and email address to inform you of our news or any future offers or similar events we are running. This information is not shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time via phone, email or through our website. Please indicate below if this is something you would like to sign up to.
Please sign me up to receive details about future offers from [email protected]
As a citizen, you have a number of rights over your personal information, including:
- The right to access the data we hold on you
- The right to correct or update this data
- The right to have the data erased, once this contract is completed, and within the set retention period, unless you renew
- The right to inform us if you feel your information is being used in an inappropriate way
- The right to receive a downloaded file of the personal information we hold
- If we are making automated decisions based on your information, or profiling you, you have the right to have an employee of (organisation name) conduct a review
- If you request that we cease to use your data, this may prevent us from providing the contracted services to you
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated. Please email: [email protected]
- If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/